Monday Monday

Monday, monday, can't trust that day
Monday, monday, sometimes it just turns out that way

Well I certainly hope your Monday is going as you had hoped... Lynda here with another Monday project for you.  My youngest daughter is a HUGE monkey fan....and when I found these adorable notebooks in the back to school aisle I knew that with a little added something-something that she would LOVE to have this tucked in her backpack for school.  

I first printed this adorable monkey image onto white cardstock.  I then colored her in with my Copic markers and then added the chalk background...I also added chalk in places to add some shadowing and depth to my colored image.



She LOVES her new notebook and was so happy to stick it in her backpack as she ran out the door for the bus this morning...

So...Monday, monday...so glad mine turned out with a project that was a success!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

Supplies:  Digital image Monkey Girl from Pixel Paper Prints; Chalks Close to my heart; Markers Copics; and notebook from Walmart.

1 comment: