Almost over...

The week is almost over....lol...
what were you thinking...ummmm....No we are as strong as ever...

This week I want to share with you a card I did...
I saw it on YouTube but recreated the file for my Cameo to cut it...

This 1st photo is of the card as you take it out of the envy...

 Now take off the bakers twine belly band to open the card
 Now while you open the card...
Watch the magic happen...
Yep it's Magic...
The cute stamp is revealed upon opening the card...
oh I love this ... so darn cute...
oh I used chalk on the cow boy boots to 'scuff' them up a bit...
they were too 'perfect' and 'shinny' cuz you never see boots 'perfect'...heehee
oh and I used Stardust chalk too, it gave a shimmer over the boots too...
I used Punkin Patch Stamps 
The boots are a FREE SVG file I got from SVGCuts.com 
I hope you have enjoyed this chalk inspired project...
Should you want to make this type of card...
let me know or hop on over to my blog, I will try to get more details for you...
Happy Chalkn'
by: KtsAngels

Remember there is still time to enter the Recycle Challenge ...

1 comment: