Butterflies…

Hi There,

Today I am sharing a quick card with you, where I stamped my image with glue, and then applied chalk.  Not a new technique, but definitely easy, and chalk can be a very inexpensive tool to use if you don’t have many colors of inks or markers. 

DSC_0022-WM

I used Ritzy and Ginger Powdered Chalk.  I also used Unity Stamp of the Week – Journey Like No Other.

As you know we are a new challenge blog, and we would love for you to join in the chalk fun with us!

We are still giving away a prize for every 25 followers!
Please become a follower and, comment on the post
win a prize
In order to be counted it must be there.

Thanks for stopping by,

Until Next Time, Happy Chalking!

2 comments:

  1. Great projects Tameko! I am going to have to loook at Unity stamps! I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything about this card...great project Tameko...what great talent!!!

    ReplyDelete